|DAIRY FREE||GLUTEN FREE|
Metal-X-Synergy is designed to help support the normal process of heavy metal detoxification from the body. It contains a wide array of ingredients which work together to reduce the initial absorption of metals into the tissues and organs, pull them out more effectively, and help to decrease their reabsorption through enterohepatic recirculation.
Metal-X-Synergy™ contains patented complexes of modified citrus pectin and algimate, two complex polysaccharides that work together to bind to heavy metals without depleting essential minerals from the body.
- Modified Citrus Pectin: Pectin is a polysaccharide (a complex carbohydrate) found in the cell wall of many citrus fruits. Citrus pectin is normally too large to work effectively inside cells; however, the modified citrus pectin in this product was developed using a unique proprietary process which allows for the correct low molecular weight and structure of pectin necessary for it to enter cells and help chelate heavy metals.
- Modified Alginate Complex: Alginates are the carbohydrates that make up the cell wall of seaweed and have the distinct capability to bind heavy metals to their own molecules. Alginates work mainly in the gastrointestinal tract to prevent reabsorption of toxins as they are being pulled from tissues.
- Chlorella (as broken cell wall chlorella to unlock its benefits and allow for greater bioavailability): Chlorella is a green algae that not only offers a rich supply of nutrients for the digestive, circulatory, and respiratory systems, but also has the ability to bind to metals after they are released from tissues, and help prevent reabsorption.
- Glutathione: Glutathione is a peptide made up of three amino acids with impressive antioxidant properties so it protects tissues from heavy metals and helps the liver convert toxins into safer compounds via safe detoxification.
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC): NAC is an amino acid that supports healthy liver function and has strong antioxidant capabilities to help protect tissues from toxins. It is also a precursor to glutathione, helping to replenish this nutrient.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA): ALA is a powerful antioxidant that can easily pass through cell membranes and aid the chelation process inside the cell.