Poly-MVA is a uniquely-formulated dietary supplement containing a proprietary blend of the mineral palladium bonded to alpha-lipoic acid, vitamin B1, B2 and B12, formyl-methionine, N-acetyl cysteine, plus trace amounts of molybdenum, rhodium, and ruthenium. A member of the Lipoic Acid Mineral Complexes (LAMC), Poly-MVA may assist in boosting immune response by replenishing key nutrients and supporting cellular metabolism.
Given that cancers typically stimulate angiogenesis or the proliferation of vascular tissue, Poly-MVA uses our blood supply into tumors to target dysfunctional cells. The complex is soluble in not only water but also fat, making it especially capable of reaching all the cells in our body, including the brain.
Poly-MVA as a Cancer Treatment
For over 20 years, Poly-MVA has been used as a safe treatment for cancer and chronic illnesses, as well as for increasing the quality of life of patients on other cancer and chronic illness treatments.
- Uniquely formulated combination of minerals, vitamins, and amino acids
- A patented dietary supplement with over 20 years of clinical laboratory research and testing
- Assists the body in producing energy and promoting healthy cell integrity
- Reduces tissue and cellular damage due to radiation
- Protects DNA from oxidative damage
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant and detoxifier
- Supports nerve and neurotransmitter function
- Enhances white blood cell function
- Supports pH balance, helping to maintain oxygenation of cells and tissues
- Helps replace nutrients that are lost during chemotherapeutic and radiation treatments
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.