Provides antioxidant and immune support, while also promoting healthy, glowing skin*
Get support for healthy skin and optimal whole-body wellness with Ascorbic Acid – a vitamin that promotes healthy immune function and collagen production.*
Although you might rely on vitamin C only during the winter months, this vitamin can support your overall health every day. Vitamin C has many roles in your body and is linked to impressive health benefits, including immune function, collagen formation, and supporting liver detoxification.*
Because vitamin C is an essential vitamin that the body can’t product, it must be consumed in the daily diet or by supplementation.
Thorne’s Ascorbic Acid 60 capsules is the highest dose of vitamin C you can get in any of Thorne’s encapsulated vitamin C products.
Benefits of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C):
- Promotes functional immune function*
- Important in collagen production, which enhances skin, nail, and hair health*
- Supports healthy tissue and cartilage formation, a benefit during wound healing and injury repair*
- Plays a role in phase I liver detoxification, plus its antioxidant properties help protect against the toxic effects of heavy metals*
- Helps increase glutathione, a potent antioxidant necessary for supporting phase II liver detoxification*
- The benefits of collagen production, its antioxidant status, and immune support make vitamin C an important nutrient for surgery patients to support wound healing*
This product is contraindicated in a individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Vitamin C can cause diarrhea in some individuals in large doses, which can vary from person to person. This resolves when the dosage is reduced.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.