A synergistic blend of four proven ingredients to moderate stress, support restful sleep, and optimize nighttime muscle recovery.*
Maximize your training and recovery with RecoveryPro – a blend of whey protein, tryptophan, magnesium bisglycinate, and PharmaGABA® that promotes restful sleep and optimizes recovery in a great-tasting chocolate-flavored powder.* NSF Certified for Sport®
Elite athletes, high school athletes, and weekend warriors all have one thing in common – the need to fully recover, so they can be ready for tomorrow’s training.
Thorne’s RecoveryPro helps moderate stress and encourages restful sleep while optimizing nighttime muscle recovery.*
Mix one scoop of the chocolate-flavored powder with 8 ounces of hot or cold water before bedtime.
Benefits of RecoveryPro:
Contains 13 grams of whey protein to promote muscle repair*
- Nighttime consumption has been clinically studied for moderating stress, improving morning alertness, and supporting memory*
- Tryptophan and magnesium bisglycinate promote restful sleep*
- High in cysteine, an amino acid linked to improvements in athletic performance*
- Great source of branched-chain amino acids that promote muscle repair*
- PharmaGABA is a natural source of GABA, a calming brain neurotransmitter that acts like a brake during times of stress*
Magnesium bisglycinate has been shown to relax both smooth muscle and skeletal muscle*
Because every elite athlete needs to know that his or her nutritional supplements are trustworthy and compliant, every batch of an NSF Certified for Sport® supplement is tested for compliance with label claims and to verify the absence of the more than 200 substances – such as stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2 agonists, and masking agents – banned by many major athletic organizations.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. This product contains ingredients derived from milk (Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Concentrate, Lactose and Sodium Caseinate) and from soy (Lecithin).
If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.