XanthOmega Krill Oil
|DAIRY FREE||GLUTEN FREE|
XanthOmega Krill Oil provides a generous 12 mg per serving of the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin to help achieve optimum benefits from this potent carotenoid. It would take eight conventional krill softgels to equal the astaxanthin levels in just one XanthOmega™ softgel. XanthOmega™ Krill Oil has a high phospholipid content, standardized to a minimum of 40% phospholipids, mostly as phosphatidylcholine. This is considered to be a virgin krill oil, the purest form available. It contains higher phospholipid bioavailability, which enhances the absorption of astaxanthin. Many studies suggest that this exceptionally high level of astaxanthin offers a wide array of benefits, which may include powerful antioxidant properties and support for cardiovascular, skin, eye and gastric health. Astaxanthin also assists the body with a healthy inflammatory response.
- Powerful Antioxidant: Astaxanthin is far superior to traditional antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E, CoQ10, lipoic acid, and beta carotene. It effectively integrates into cell membranes, where it protects the body from free radical damage, thereby supporting healthy aging.
- Cardiovascular Health: Omega-3 fatty acids and astaxanthin congruently support healthy lipid and cholesterol levels while maintaining healthy blood vessels.
- Sports Performance: XanthOmegaKrill Oil supports the normal recovery process in exercise-induced muscle damage.
- Skin and Eye Health: Protecting against oxidative damage induced by UVA light, this product helps maintain healthy skin and eyes.
- Gastrointestinal Health: Astaxanthin protects against free radical damage, while omega-3 fatty acids promotea healthy inflammatory response within the gut.
- Standardized Phospholipid Content: The omega-3 fatty acids of this virgin krill oil are bound to highly unsaturated phospholipids, standardized to a minimum of 40% phospholipids to enhance the absorption of astaxanthin. These phospholipids, which consist primarily of phosphatidylcholine, are essential components of cell membranes, and closely resemble the phospholipids found in the brain.
- Superior Form of Astaxanthin: XanthOmega Krill Oil features 12 mg of highly concentrated astaxanthin per serving, which has been extracted directly from microalgae using a solvent-free technology that ensures maximum purity. Due to its unrivaled potency, it would take as many as 8 conventional krill oil softgels to equal the astaxanthin in just one XanthOmega Krill Oil.
- Purity & Compliance: This product is guaranteed free of heavy metals and pollutants, and will not cause the reflux or regurgitation sometimes experienced by those consuming regular fish oil supplements.