This high-strength, standardized, whole-plant Bacopa Monnieri extract, CDRI 08®, is clinically demonstrated to support working memory and retention. Bacopa monnieri, commonly known as Brahmi, is an adaptogenic, nootropic plant. CDRI 08 is the most extensively researched bacopa extract and has been shown to support cognitive function, spatial working memory, new information retention, stress management, and mood. Each serving contains 320 mg of CDRI 08, which is well-tolerated by those 7 years of age and older.
- CDRI 08 is an extensively researched Bacopa monnieri extract, including six human clinical trials
- Supports neuronal cell health, neurotransmitter balance, intraneuronal communication, and enhanced microcirculation
- Well-tolerated by adults and children 7 years and older, with no stimulant effects
Mechanisms of action:
- Supports neural connections related to memory
- Supports free radical scavenging activity in the brain
- Supports cerebral blood flow in the brain
- Supports synaptic plasticity
- Supports Brain-Derived Neurotropic Factor (BDNF) and Serotonin
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.