Quercetin is an important flavonoid that provides protection at the cellular level. It has demonstrated several beneficial effects on the body:
- Scavenges free radicals, promotes DNA integrity, and supports cellular regulation
- Has been studied for its support of healthy glutathione levels
- Inhibits glucose absorption in the intestines
- Supports a healthy immune response
Exclusive, Bioavailable Quercetin
Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin delivers all the benefits of quercetin with better absorption and improved bioavailability.
- Enhances cellular defenses
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Modulates the body’s immune-response mechanisms
Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin has 3 times the bioavailability of isoquercetin and nearly 18 times the bioavailability of quercetin aglycone.