What is Cal-Citrate?
- Calcium is an essential component of a healthy diet and plays a role in a wide range of physiological processes.
- It is vital to the proper development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
- Adequate calcium throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Calcium is also important for metabolism, muscle contraction, neurotransmission, and immune system regulation.
- Cal-Citrate is formulated with pure calcium citrate, which is more bioavailable and generally better tolerated than calcium carbonate.
- Supports healthy bones and teeth
- Adequate calcium may reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- An excellent complement to vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health
- Formulated with pure, bioavailable calcium citrate
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.