Vital Nutrients uses Cognizin, a patented and research backed form of Citicoline, a naturally occurring nutrient found in every living cell. Citicoline helps support the brain’s metabolic activity and has a variety of cognitive enhancing, neuroprotective and neuroregenerative properties. It is also an essential building block for certain key neurotransmitters that help support focus, attention and the formation of new memories. Research suggests Citicoline may help to mitigate age-related cognitive decline by increasing energy reserves and utilization. A review of citicoline supplementation with older subjects found improvements in a wide range of cognitive and behavioral measures, including memory, attention, behavior, reaction time, relational life, independence and cooperation.
- Supports mental energy and brain metabolism
- Promotes focus and attention
- Supports overall cognitive health and brain aging
- May assist phospholipid metabolism in the brain
- Helps support brain cell signaling and neurotransmitter production
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.