Clinical OPC Heart
The heart and cardiovascular system require the right nutrients. Clinical OPC Heart provides them. It supplies concentrated levels of heart-healthy ingredients to support optimal cardiovascular function.
CLINICAL OPC HEART SUPPORTS:
- Proper oxygen and blood flow to the heart
- Healthy cholesterol balance
- Healthy blood pressure
- Healthy heart rhythms
- Overall cardiovascular function
Clinical OPC Heart provides ingredients in their most effective bioavailable forms, for excellent absorption and cardiovascular benefits:
- Magnesium supports healthy heart rhythm and blood pressure levels. The magnesium in this formula is chelated to the amino acid glycine, so it absorbs more readily in the intestines.
- Benfotiamine is a form of vitamin B1 that remains in the bloodstream longer than the water-soluble form, thiamine. It supports healthy circulation, arterial function, and blood vessel strength.
- Vitamin B6 in the P-5-P form is required by the system that transports oxygen and blood to the heart. The pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P) form requires no conversion by the liver, so it can be easily utilized to support cardiovascular health.
- French Grape Seed VX1® provides a tannin-free source of 100% absorbable oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) to support healthy blood pressure and cholesterol balance.
- Pomegranate Fruit Extract supports healthy arteries and blood vessel flexibility with powerful polyphenols.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.