Bacillus subtilis HU58 is a friendly bacterial spore that was discovered in a healthy human gut at the University of London. HU58 is an incredibly rugged spore that can withstand extreme pH levels, high temperatures, dehydration, antibiotics, pressure, radiation, and even the harsh environment of the digestive tract.
It can also produce over 12 targeted antibiotics of its own, which makes it particularly effective at balancing gut flora.
Benefits of High Potency Bacillus subtilis:
- 100% survivability in the digestive tract
- 40% increase in short-chain fatty acid (SCFA) production
- Maintains healthy digestion
- Supports healthy immune function
- Effective during antibiotic therapy
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.