Codeage Liposomal Apigenin 90 capsules supplement delivers 50 mg of apigenin extract per capsule, sourced from chamomile. Apigenin belongs to the flavonoid family, a group of polyphenols that can be found in fruits, vegetables, herbs, or plants. This plant-derived compound is known to be used in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for its dietary properties.
- 50 mg of apigenin per serving
- Sourced from chamomile extract
- Ayurvedic-inspired flavonoid plant supplement
- Features liposomes & phospholipids from non-GMO sunflower oil
- Phospholipid complex containing phosphatidylcholine
- Vegan liposomal blend
- Easy-to-use with 1 capsule a day
- Non-GMO & plant-based
- Soy-free, gluten-free, dairy-free
- Vegetable capsules
- Third-party tested
- 3-month supply
- Manufactured in the USA in a cGMP facility
Take 1 capsule daily with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. May be taken with or without food.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Please use caution if you have any allergies or sensitivities to any of the listed ingredients. Not intended for those under the age of 18.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.