Liquid D3 10,000 IU
A dietary supplement to promote the body’s absorption of calcium and phosphorous, which are essential for the development and maintenance of healthy teeth and bones.
New research suggests that it may support immune system function by supporting healthy cell growth.
- Bone Health
- Calcium Balance
- Cardiovascular Function
- Healthy Cell Growth
- Immune System Modulation
About Vitamin D:
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential for maintaining normal calcium metabolism. Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) can be synthesized by humans in the skin upon exposure to ultraviolet-B (UVB) radiation from sunlight, or it can be obtained from the diet.
- Maintenance of serum calcium levels within a normal range is vital for normal functioning of the nervous system, as well as for bone growth, and maintenance of bone density. Vitamin D is essential for the efficient utilization of calcium by the body.
- Adequate vitamin D levels may be important for maintaining blood pressure within normal ranges. Vitamin D also impacts heart health by supporting the body’s natural cytokine production and vascular function.
- Cellular proliferation is essential for growth. Vitamin D inhibits uncontrolled proliferation and stimulates differentiation, which is the process of specializing cells for specific healthy functions.
- Vitamin D is an immune system modulator by supporting healthy T Cell and macrophage responses.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.