FIGHTS COUGHS WITHOUT THE SUGAR
Olbas Lozenges give you maximum strength cough suppressant action that also makes your nasal passages feel clearer. Take one and breathe in deeply… you will notice almost immediately how the powerful, cooling vapors give you an intense feeling of increased airflow in your lungs and sinuses!
These tasty lozenges help you fight coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation that often occurs when you have a cold, or when you inhale an irritant, like smoke. They also have a powerful anesthetic action that provides instant, cool, soothing relief for sore throat.
- Sugar-free, gluten-free, color free, suitable for vegetarians
- Maximum strength, fights coughs
- Delicious black currant flavor, with Vitamin C, menthol and eucalyptus
BENEFITS OF OLBAS LOZENGES:
- Sugar-free: Olbas Lozenges are sweetened with ISOMALT, a sugar substitute made from pure beet sugar. They are suitable for use by those on sugar controlled diets and by vegetarians. The body’s enzymes metabolize ISOMALT much more slowly and less effectively than conventional sugar. This leads to a lower increase of blood glucose and insulin level compared to glucose or sugar. It does not promote tooth decay, and has only one half the calories of sugar. Like the dietary fiber in green beans, onions and various types of fruit, ISOMALT belongs to a group known as ‘low digestible carbohydrates’. These carbohydrates stimulate bowel activity and aid regularity. Like with some fruit (such as plums), excessive consumption can have a laxative effect. Just as with high-fiber foods, the regular consumption of ISOMALT in moderate amounts is tolerated very well and helps to promote good health.
- Pleasant tasting: The best part is that these lozenges taste great. They feature a likeable tasting black currant flavor, combined with soothing menthol, eucalyptus and Vitamin C – a key immune system nutrient and a potent free-radical fighter.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.