Omega Focus Junior
Unique blend of concentrated fish oil plus key nutrients to support attention and learning
The school-age years can be a challenging time, especially if your child is struggling to focus and stay on task. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), lack of attention and focus rank among the most commonly reported behavioral concerns in school-aged children.
A significant body of research now suggests that during childhood, there are critical points of brain development when nutritional challenges—in combination with other factors—can significantly impact the long-term functioning of the brain and nervous system. This may in turn impact learning, social skills, and behavior.
Omega Focus Junior is formulated to address potentially important nutritional issues that may impact attention and learning. Its unique blend of nutrients benefits attention and learning by supporting overall brain health.
- 900 mg total omega-3s; 10 mg DMAE (as Dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate); 100 mg Phosphatidylserine
- Concentrated omega-3 fish oil plus key brain-supporting nutrients for ages 6-18
- Supports the healthy structure and function of brain cells
- Promotes healthy cognitive and behavioral activities
- Helps optimize cell-to-cell communication within the brain
- Supports focus, attention, and learning
- Small, easy-to-swallow soft gels
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.