For thousands of years, traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) has utilized herbs to address conditions involving the lungs and the vascular system. Recently, researchers demonstrated the efficacy of a combination of three traditional Chinese herbs in supporting a healthy respiratory system, using a simplified version of a traditional Chinese herbal combination of 14 herbs. Overall, the herbal formula compared favorably to other standard treatments without the side effects.
PhytoCort was formulated according to a landmark 2005 study published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. In addition to Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Shrubby Sophora (Sophora flavescens), and Chinese Licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis), it is enhanced with the addition of Noni (Morinda citrifolia).
- May support healthy respiration
- May support healthy adrenal activity and function
- A simplified traditional Chinese herbal formula
- Confirmed by modern (2005) research
- Reishi, Shrubby Sophora, Chinese Licorice, and Noni