Scalp Rescue Shampoo
Conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dandruff, or contact dermatitis can cause dryness and discomfort. Whatever the cause, our scalp conditioning shampoo can help soothe and moisturize even the driest scalps with a natural blend of herbs, essential oils, and plant extracts. Without parabens or cruelty, our vegan, sulfate-free shampoo is PETA-approved and expertly designed to give you the relief that you deserve.
This wonderful shampoo uses a superior blend of botanical extracts, vitamins and essential oils that create healthy scalps and beautiful strong, lustrous hair while avoiding harsh detergents found in mainstream and even so called 'natural' shampoos. Our proprietary herbal infusion assists the treatment of dry, flaking and itching scalps often caused by dandruff, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis. It is gentle enough to be used daily by anyone, is color safe and gluten free.
Scalp Rescue Shampoo Benefits
- 100% natural origin
- pH balanced for scalp health and strong, manageable hair
- Petrochemical free, sulfate free, paraben free, lanolin free, animal cruelty free
- Approved by vegan.org
- Contains many certified organic ingredients
- Gluten-free formula
- Great for dry, oily. scaly, flaky, dehydrated, and itchy scalps
- Scalp relief: tea tree, lemon tea tree, geranium and lavender
- Dandruff: tea tree, lemon tea tree, neem oil, herbal blend, geranium and lavender
- Psoriasis: macadamia oil and herbal blend
- Free radical and environmental protection: vitamin C ester and naturally derived mixed tocopherols (vitamin E)
Unique Product Characteristics
- Supports the treatment of dandruff, psoriasis of the scalp, seborrheic dermatitis, dry and itching scalps
- Safe for all ages and hair types, color treated hair, it's vegan and gluten-free for daily use. No animal testing
- No sodium lauryl sulphate, parabens, petrochemicals or 'nasty' ingredients
- Fresh unisex aroma from lemon tea tree, tea tree, lavender and geranium essential oils
- Washes out easily leaving the hair feeling great. We guarantee that!
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.