What is Strontium Citrate?
- Bones are complex living structures that are constantly being rebuilt and repaired in response to growth, aging, and everyday stress.
- Strontium is one of the many nutrients essential for optimal bone health. This trace mineral plays a role in the maintenance of compact bone, which is the structural part of the skeletal system.
- Clinical research has shown that strontium balances bone formation and bone breakdown in favor of building stronger bones.
- It may also support healthy bone collagen, which gives bones strength under stress.
- Strontium competes with calcium for absorption, so it should be taken separately from calcium supplements or foods.
- Balances bone metabolism to help maintain healthy bones
- Supports healthy bone collagen
- Pure strontium citrate, providing 300 mg of elemental strontium per capsule
- An excellent complement to calcium and vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.