Ther-Biotic Detoxification Support
Ther-Biotic® Detoxification Support is a concentrated 3 species blend, in a cellulose base, specifically designed to complement detoxification protocols from agents that can compromise beneficial bacteria. Selected species support detoxification by digesting endotoxins and reducing toxin uptake through tight junction intestinal barrier support. Each capsule provides 50 billion CFU protected by our proprietary InTactic® technology for maximum viability throughout the intestinal tract.
- Powerful, probiotic detoxification support
- Clean and hypoallergenic
- Available in 50B CFU capsules
Ther-Biotic Detoxification Support Features:
- Supports normal gastrointestinal immune system defense: The delicate balance of beneficial microorganisms in the gut can be altered by prescription and nutritional detoxification agents, stress, and other factors, which may aff ect digestive and immune function. In addition, use of detoxification agents may result in a temporary increase in release of toxins and metabolic by-products into the digestive tract which need to be eff iciently cleared from the system. Ther-Biotic® Detoxification Support delivers large amounts of select probiotics to maintain microbiota balance, regulate against intestinal disturbances, and support healthy immune responses during detoxification protocols. Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus casei, and Bifidobacterium bifidum help stimulate the body’s healthy immune response by favorably supporting both innate and acquired immunity
- Promotes a balanced microbial community: Ther-Biotic® Detoxification Support provides an ultra-high CFU blend of 3 different probiotic bacteria. These microorganisms have been shown to produce substances that lower colonic pH and compete with bacteria and yeast for attachment sites, thus helping keep these organisms under control.
- Supports the body’s natural detoxification process: When bacteria and yeast are killed, release of toxic cell components and by-products may produce a "die-off" effect. Heavy metal chelating agents may also produce toxic debris, including liberated metals, that can be passed to the intestine. If not removed properly, these toxins can shift the delicate balance of healthy microorganisms and/or serve as a food source for yeast and bacterial organisms. The probiotic species in Ther-Biotic® Detoxification Support can assist the body’s natural detoxification process by metabolizing or reducing the uptake of mercury and other toxins from the gut, facilitating their elimination from the intestinal tract.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.