Ther-Biotic® Synbiotic is a next-generation, hypoallergenic, non-GMO, vegetarian, USA-manufactured, shelf-stable combination of clinically demonstrated probiotics with the low-FODMAPTM certified prebiotic SunFiber®.
Designed to expand upon the beneficial effects of our celebrated Ther-Biotic® line, this synergistic blend of seven targeted probiotics and a prebiotic SunFiber® leverages new research and cutting-edge functionality to provide a more profound entourage effect on GI ecology than probiotics or prebiotics alone.
With 50 billion CFU per capsule and strain identification for optimal transparency, Ther-Biotic® Synbiotic is specially formulated to address unique GI requirements, ensuring comprehensive microbiome and immune support that’s suitable for any individual, from the healthiest to the most sensitive.
Ther-Biotic Synbiotic Features:
- Comprehensive microbiome support in one capsule
- Powerful, broad-spectrum synbiotic with strains identified and CFU declared per strain
- Hypoallergenic, non-GMO, and shelf stable
- Includes seven probiotic strains selected for their supportive roles in holistic, GI, respiratory, and immune health
- Contains Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, and Bifidobacterium lactis UABla-12™, three clinically proven strains that support healthy digestion, GI comfort, and immune function
- Contains Sunfiber® (partially hydrolyzed guar gum), a water-soluble, galactomannan prebiotic (not a starch- or sugar-based fiber) that is Monash University low-FODMAP Certified™
- Utilizes a delayed-release, vegetarian capsule that has been scientifically shown to enhance the survivability of probiotics and to deliver them effectively to the intestines
- Specialized moisture-resistant and desiccant-lined packaging further enhances the survivability of the strains
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.