V-Vax Eucalyptus Oil
Our organic oil comes from the central New South Wales region of Australia, a semi-arid area which is home to the richest cineole-bearing Polybractea (blue mallee) variety of eucalyptus. It is extracted using a chemical-free, double distillation process to ensure the highest level of purity. The result is a colorless, mobile liquid with heavenly wood-scented undertones. It blends well with thyme, rosemary, lavender, marjoram, pine, cedar wood and lemon. To qualify as an active agent, eucalyptus oil must contain at least 70% cineole (a major component of camphor-scented essential oils found in eucalyptus leaves). V-VAX Eucalyptus Oil contains 85% to 90% cineole.
Benefits of V-Vax
- Antiseptic prevents the growth of microscopic germs
- Antiviral opposes the actions of a virus
- Antispasmodic eases cramps and muscular tension
- Anti-inflammatory soothes and reduces inflammation
- Antirheumatic relieves rheumatic problems
- Bactericidal destroys bacteria
- Cicatrizant heals sores and wounds
- Decongestant relieves symptoms of nasal swelling, congestion, and mucus secretion
- Deodorant masks/removes unpleasant odor
- Expectorant induces cough to help eliminate secretions from lungs
- Febrifuge reduces fever
- Parasiticide eliminates parasites
- Rubefacient stimulates circulation when applied to skin
- Vulnerary aids the healing of wounds
Uses for V-Vax
For baths, hot tubs and Jacuzzis:
- Add one or two teaspoons of V-VAX to enjoy a fresh, invigorating experience that relaxes and revitalizes the senses. Put a few drops of V-VAX on a hot facecloth, fold cloth and place on your forehead. Lean back and enjoy the soothing vapors.
For saunas and steam baths:
- Dilute one part V-VAX to 100 parts water in a spray bottle to spray into the air and onto walls. Do not spray on hot coals or stones—eucalyptus oil is flammable. For steam baths, spray a small amount of V-VAX into the steam release area.
For home air freshener:
- Add equal parts water and V-VAX to an electric air freshener or diffuser, and adjust the vent to allow for vapor disbursement. Add the same mix to a candle-based aroma or incense vase. (Do not apply directly near flame—eucalyptus oil is flammable). Add one or two teaspoons to vaporizer or humidifier water during the winter months. Soak used air freshener wicks with V-VAX and reuse as fresheners in the bathroom, etc.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.