Whole Food Multivitamin
Immune Support, Brain & Cognitive Function, Whole Food Based
Our food supply has changed drastically over the past century, with conventional industrial farming methods depleting the soil and causing nutrient levels to decrease dramatically in the fruits, vegetables, grains and livestock you depend on for health and energy.
This can leave you and your family vulnerable to inadequate vitamin and mineral intake, which can lead to a variety of health issues. Most people today can benefit from a whole-food multivitamin to supply the missing nutrients needed for optimal health.
Our high-potency Whole-Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals stands apart from other multivitamins on the market, offering superior nutrition and bioavailability:
- Each daily serving supplies more than 2,000 mg of nutrients, including essential vitamins and minerals.
- Many of the minerals are in chelated form for enhanced bioavailability.
- It provides the biologically active form of folate, L-5-MTHF, which is preferred by your body, as it's the only form that can cross your blood-brain barrier to carry out important brain functions.
- It contains more than 50 nutritional ingredients in a special herbal food base, including hard-to-find ingredients, like spirulina, red wine proanthocyanidins, citrus bioflavonoids, lycopene, chlorella and trace elements from red seaweed.
- It contains Dr. Mercola’s special Fruit and Vegetable Blend for extra free radical-fighting antioxidant power, including kale, spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, celery, carrot, beet, radish, garlic, blueberry, blackberry, cranberry and apricot.
Don’t let your family fall victim to today’s widespread food nutrient depletion or waste your time and money on multivitamin supplements that miss the mark.
Help promote your family’s optimal nutrition with our Whole-Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals, the multivitamin you can trust for completeness and quality.
CAUTION Children should not take Multivitamin PLUS. They have been designed specifically for adult needs.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.